All visitors must have a permit to enter issued by:
1. „Port of Rijeka Authority“ – for persons engaged in a permanent job at the container terminal
(freight forwarders, shipping agents, suppliers etc.)
or2. HSSE AGCT – for people who are coming to the one-day visit to the container terminal (permit to
enter issued by HSSE AGCT has a validity of up to 5 days).
- Important: For the issuance of cards by HSSE AGCT must submit a copy of ID card at least 12
hours before visiting container terminal
Visitors entering the Terminal with the vehicles must have a vehicle permit issued by the “Port of Rijeka Authority."
In order to increase safety on the ‘AGCT’, foreign visitors vehicles if they move around terminal yard must:
1. Be properly labeled with the label from organization that vehicles belong to
2. Must have a rotating yellow light (beacon light) in a visible place (the roof)
3. In the case that there are no rotating lights, necessary to include all the warning lights (4 flashers)
4. Strictly comply with traffic signs posted at the terminal
5. The speed on the terminal is 10 km/ h
6. Terminal equipment (auto cranes, tractors with trailers) must have a right of way
All foreign visitors are required to fully and regardless of the duration of visit observe safety regulations that apply to the terminal:
1. Smoking is prohibited except in areas designated for that
2. The use of reflective clothing (vest) is mandatory
3. It is forbidden to enter the terminal with inadequate footwear; clogs, summer slippers, sports
4. For the passage to the administration building is necessary to use yellow lines marked on the road
5. To the area where the manipulation of containers takes place,visitors can go only with previous
appointment with AGCT HSSE department that will give all necessary instructions and the
necessary protective equipment.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the AGCT HSSE department.